Five reasons people are going solar NOW:
- Diminishing State and Fed Tax Credits: Both the State and Federal Government tax credits will be phased out over the next several years. Installing solar now insures you will take advantage of the full credits.
- Net Metering Uncertainty: RMP is trying to change the current Net Metering Policy which would take away the financial advantages to installing solar.
- Newer, Better Technology: Advancements in technology have made solar systems more efficient and longer lasting and warranties on your system equipment are at least 25 years.
- It’s the Right Thing to Do
- Lower your energy reliance
- Do your part to reduce poor air quality?
- The average household burns 900 pounds of coal every month to power their home.
- The average solar system offsets roughly 100,000 pounds of carbon dioxide over 20 years.
- Solar Saves Money
- No Upfront Costs
- Low, Fixed Monthly Payment
- Cheaper than you’re already paying RMP
- Short & long-term savings